Going outside unprotected is like going out in the rain without a raincoat. Germs and viruses can easily be transmitted not just inside our body, but also on our skin, our belongings, and surroundings.
Defend your health with our newly patented NASA researched quantum size photocatalysis technology, a water-based germ barrier that stays effective on your skin for the entire day!
Patent Num: WO 2019/205551. FDA Registered.
How it works:
• Disinfects and blocks 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
• Inhibits reproduction of bacteria on treated surface.
• Remove unwanted odors from bacteria.
• Guaranteed protection on skin for 10 hours, up to 24 hours.
How to Use:
• Apply a thin layer on skin evenly until dry. For best result, clean surface of your skin prior to use.
• Re-apply every 8-10 hours or as needed.
• Remove large droplets on glass surface within 15-20 seconds to avoid any markings.
• Store in room temperature.
• Avoid direct sunlight. Do Not Refrigerate.
• Use within 9 months after opening.
NASA Researched – Ranked top 3 out of 47 samples of Visible-Light responsive (VLR) TiO2-based catalyst. airDefender is the only commercial product in top 6 samples adopting Q-dot photocatalyst (Coutts et al., 2014)
Effectiveness published in American Journal of Infection Control (AJIC) – significant reduction of total cross infection rate in hospital (P<0.05) after 17mths (Puliam, 2015)
Proved by Independent International Laboratory – Coated surface effectively decomposes virus, bacterial and tested oral acute non-toxic as well as skin irritations.
Tested by multiple laboratories against H1N1 Influenza virus, E. Coli, MRSA, SARS, Salmonella, Legionella, Listeria, HCoV-229E, Vaccinia, hand-foot-mouth etc.